Friday, February 18, 2011

Classmates Blogs :)

Karlitza's Blog
 Her blog was very cool i liked what she wrote about her heritage. It surprised me what his uncle passed through, it was very similar to what every single immigrant passed through. Her journal post was really cool,she acted like if she was really from Japan.


Itze's Blog
I love her heritage it was very interesting to read. She must be very proud of being Mexican, Spaniared, and Puerto Rican. I also liked the video she posted. It surprised me to know that Canada had opened their arms to help other people.

Carolina's Blog
Her heritage post was also interesting to read. It got me interested on it all the time. It was interesting because both of our families were brought here to farm and they were also near, who knows if they had met before. I dont know why but I like the topic of racism in America because it makes me want to say all i feel for that, even the word racist is inapropriate and nasty (my opinion).


Irelis's Blog
I love, love, love her post of Puerto Rico's past because it's all true, the fact that Puerto Rico can move to Texas and Colorado like any other American Citizen makes us know that we are different from the rest of Latin Americans. Her journal entry was amazing it seemed like a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment